Blockchain · Patent Management
Mr. JK (Jinkyu) Chang is a representative patent attorney at Panbridge Patent & Law Office. Mr. Chang's professional experience encompasses a wide range of IP related experiences for patent prosecution, patent analysis, patent purchasement & licensing, and technology commercialization at both public and private entities including Samsung SDS, Sejong University, Jeju Intellectual Property Center, and IP boutique firms.
In 2021 Mr. Chang joined Panbridge Patent Law & Office as a representative patent attorney. Now he is practicing patent related services for domestic and foreign clients based on the deep understanding of technology and market in the Electronic/IT area.
• Associate, POSCO ICT, 2006~2007
• Patent Attorney, NAM & NAM International Patent & Law Firm, 2007~2010
• Patent Attorney, Samsung SDS, 2012~2013
• Patent Attorney, Sejong University, 2013~2015
• Patent Attorney, HA & HA Patent & Law Firm, 2015~2017
• Patent Attorney, Jeju Intellectual Property Center, 2017~2021
• Managing Partner at Panbridge Patent & Law Office, 2021~present
• Korea University, B.E. in Electronics Engineering, 2004
• Georgia Institute of Technology, MS. in Management, 2012
• Hanyang University, Ph.D. candidate in Science & Technology Policy
• Patent Attorney, KIPO (Korean Intellectual Property Office), 2007
• Real Estate Agent (Ministry of Land and Transportation), 2006
• Civil Litigation Practice Training, 2008